|frp lock any Android bypass|
Not All android support OTG Usb Cable,but today we can try other ways to fix FRP Lock.
Now follow instruction below to by pass all Android System v5.1/Upper (Lollipop) and v6.0.1(marshmallow) Version bypassed FRP Lock by Google Email.
You can do it alone without any box flasher and dongles tools.
UPDATE : Read More => FRP Lock 100 % Tested and FREE all Model Supported
* First time when phone connect to internet, you must to connect with wifi hostpot (no need password but with login page) don't use wifi with protected wpa/wpa2 and psk2,because it will automatically restore email from the Google Server ,but we need to open an web browser application.
** Choice Opera Browser to Open internet when need login page to the internet hotspot can be access.
*** Input real login for Username and Password and click Login Button on Wifi Hotspot . Now you can fully access internet and can do same thing to download and browser.
**** You need to download Development_Application.apk.
The (.apk) file can download from anywhere hosting for example from your own email,4shared,mediafire,dropbox,and many more.
Asked me if need these softwares can download here or take on by Contact Me
*** After download these from your saved file (host) now you must to install the software (Development_Application.apk)
****** When installed software check Unknow Source, install the software had succesfully, then click Open the software.
******* Now we can access all Setting from android device.
tap to Back Up and Reset ---> Uncheck Restored, then Click Reset All, wait untill reboot.
******** After phone normally, turn off and go recovery.
Press (+ button) + (Home Button) + (Power Button) and make wipe all data and factory reset.
Now we can access fully our device without lock by FRP
These one solution is really My alone idea to fix and bypass for any Android locked on FRP when start up.
Many time to try and many phones successfully.
Learn more for fix => Custom Binary Blocked by Frp Samsung J5
Factory Reset Protection tips working for All Android Smartphone like show below :
Samsung j5,Samsung s5,Samsung s6 Edge,Samsung s531h/ds,Samsung E7,also can fix all samsung android models,Motorolla,Oppo,Xiaomi,Zenfone,Nexus,and many more.
How to Backup Phone Book or Contact at SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 Manually to SDCard Memory?
Beside having backup at Google could for our contact, we can also backup or export our contact or phonebook at SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 using Export menu at Contacts menu.
- Turn on SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
- Open applications: Contacts
- Choose all contact to backup: Contacts > Menu > Contacts to display > All contacts
- Choose Menu > Import / Export
- Choose Export to SD card
- The filename of exported file will be show to tell us where the exported file is
- Finish backup contact SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 to memory card
Related Update 2020
Share our post if usefull, also leave comments
Bypass Any FRP Locked Android 2016
4/ 5Oleh Unknown