The ASUS ZenFone Go can only connect to 3G and 2G networks, so no LTE. It’s a dual SIM smartphone but the second SIM slot is limited to 2G.
It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop and a brand new ZenUI. Meanwhile, a 2,070mAh Lithium-ion battery is what powers the device.
It’s a 5-inch HD smartphone with 2GB RAM and a quad core MediaTek MT6580 processor. The latter sets it apart from other ZenFone models that commonly run on an Intel Atom processor.
1. Check software version of your device**
2. Download device software and Update SOP (From “Manual” Item)
3. Only apply to same SKU update, Example: WW->WW, CN->CN, .
4. Software update cannot transfer the software SKU and downgrade the software version.
5. Wrong SKU may cause update failure, please update the same SKU version only.
1) Optimized the Dialing and SMS interface.
2) Fixed application install issue.
3) Optimize the ASUS Cover function.
6) Burmese language option added to System Language
7) Call display function improvement
8) Camera Stability Improvement
Path: Settings->About-> Model number
**How to know the device software version?
Path: Settings->About-> software information->Build number
Notes before Flashing / Upgrade / Downgrade :
System upgrade may cause part of data missing, please buckup your important data before system.
5.0-Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with ZenUI
MediaTek MT6580 Chipset
1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
2GB of RAM
8.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
8GB Internal Storage
Expandable Up to 64GB via MicroSD
Dual SIM (Micro)
3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
GPS with A-GPS
3.5mm Audio Jack
Ambient Light Sensor
144.5 x 71 x 9.98 - 5.2 mm @ 135 g
2,070mAh Li-ion Battery
ASUS ZenFone Go (ZC500TG) software Image for WW SKU only available to download :
Firmware Version WW-126.96.36.199 | Download | File size ; 1.03GB | Updated : 2016/10/24 |
For more information please refer to:
Source : www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Go-ZC500TG/