On this post I will share the firmware for OPPO Raisa Phone firmware Upgrade, this firmware to fix any error from system damaged, The firmware share was ZIP files, so would be easily for flashing this smartphone. Only need internet connection for download file, and put the file in MMC then flash it.
|Oppo Raisa / F1S Black Edition|
Firmware Oppo Raisa [F1s Black Edition] Description :
File size : 1.33 GB
File name : A1601EX_11_OTA_019_all_201610112241_local.zip
Download Firmware From 1 server available now :
Download Now | No Password | via Amazonaws |
* Make sure gmail account password / logout from back-up
*Back-up all need file before flashing / upgrade.
*Battery must to 50% upper
*DWYORK [do with your own risk]
Follow me how to flashing :
- Download the file until finish
- Put file .ZIP in MMC
- Turn off Oppo F1S [Raisa Phone]
- Go recovery [Hold power button + Volume Down]
- Wipe data / factory reset
- Choice Instal Zip -> Choice -> Firmware directory MMC
- Installing Now running.
- Wait until reboot.
Now, we can set as new phone and will get starting to use. Hope in this post can help someone for fix them problem for oppo raisa smartphone. :D